When was the last time you gave yourself your undivided attention?
What different and better results would you like to experience in your life?
Where do you need to grow so that you can achieve these results?
Coaches ask lots of questions. It's how we help our clients take action toward the realization of their visions, goals, and desires.
Click on any the following to learn more about coaching and SteppingStones services.
- Coaching In A Nutshell
- Who can benefit from coaching
- Why coaching works
- Credentials and training
- Some coaching exercises to get you thinking
- What SteppingStones clients say about coaching
- What people work on with their coaches
- Try an introductory Coaching Discovery Session by phone
Coaching In A Nutshell
Professional coaching is an interactive, ongoing process that helps individuals and organizations develop more rapidly and produce more satisfying results. Clients set better goals, take more action, make better decisions, and more fully use their natural strengths.
Although there are as many approaches to and styles of coaching as there are coaches, the core of our work rests on these common building blocks:
- The client is naturally creative, resourceful and whole.
Nothing is broken or needs fixing.
The coach has the questions, the client has the answers.
- The agenda comes from the client.
The client is in charge. The relationship is focused on the client getting the results they want.
The coach ensures that the client stays focused and in action, always steering towards fulfillment and balance.
- The relationship is a designed alliance.
Power is granted to the relationship, not the coach.
The client has a role in declaring how they want to be coached.
The relationship is custom tailored to the client.
Professional coaches are trained to listen and observe, to elicit solutions and strategies from the client. We believe that our clients are naturally creative, resourceful and whole, and that our job is to provide support to enhance the client's skills, resources, and creativity already present. While the coach provides feedback and an objective perspective, the client is responsible for taking the steps to produce the results he or she desires. The coach is unattached to the outcome.
SteppingStones coaching provides you with the structure, support and feedback you need, and immediately useful tools, information and resources to help you realize optimum success more quickly and with greater focus and clarity.
Try a COACHING DISCOVERY SESSION via telephone. Contact us. to learn more.
- Are experiencing career or life transitions
- Want to bridge the gap from here to there and evolve to your next level of success but are unsure of how to do so
- Would like to achieve better balance between your personal and professional lives
- Are tired of putting off living the life you really want
- Keep hitting the same roadblocks in your life or career and want to break through them
- Need to develop and sharpen businesses skills
- Want to grow a successful business
- Wish to strengthen business and personal relationships
- Feel that something is missing or not in balance and can't quite figure out what that is
.....then working with a professional coach might be just what you need.
We can help you see things more clearly in less than an hour! Contact us to arrange your personal COACHING DISCOVERY SESSION.
- Honesty at a deeper level than most people have ever experienced
- A unique collaboration totally focused on the client's agenda and goals
- A safe space to become more open to input, new ideas and possibilities
|Nancy Gerber, President of SteppingStones, is an active member of and recognized as a Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation.|
Many people find it helpful to discuss their answers. Contact us to arrange an individual telephone COACHING DISCOVERY SESSION -- no strings attached.
"Nancy's coaching is intuitive and insightful... "Click here to read more of what our clients are saying.
Like many other important experiences in life, it's impossible to understand the impact of coaching unless you experience it personally. We invite you to experience a personalized, dynamic 1-hour introduction to coaching via telephone. We promise you'll come away with at least 2-3 new ideas, insights or action steps. PLUS, we'll record your session and make it available to you to download as an MP3 file, so that you can gain even more from the experience. Take action right now -- contact us today!