UNDERSTANDING THE TOTALVIEW ASSESSMENT
Practical Uses for the TotalView Assessment
A powerful partner in personal development
- Provides an objective picture of each person's unique talents and assets.
- Allows a deeper understanding of why some jobs, relationships and life situations are a better fit than others.
- Enhances goal-setting, decision-making and relationship skills.
- Achieve your highest potential with the TotalView’s accurate and validated information.
A businesses tool that delivers results
- End high turnover costs. Use in your hiring and promotion process to find people similar to those already successful on the job.
- Improve teamwork and strengthen partnerships. Decrease frustrating personality and work style conflicts that reduce efficiency and effectiveness.
- Determine specific training/coaching needs to obtain the best possible return-on-investment of time and resources.
How Is The TotalView Assessment Administered?
The TotalView Assessment TM is a practical tool. It's administration and scoring is simple and completely unbiased. The information it yields can be applied often in a variety of ways without re-testing.
Here’s how SteppingStones works with you to obtain the most accurate and useful results:
- The TotalView Assessment TM is self-administered, and the scoring is completely automated. You set aside about an hour for the process at your convenience. It's important to be well rested, focused and undisturbed. Just log on to the URL we provide to you and follow the simple directions to complete the web-based procedure right at your computer. E ach section is timed for you so that you can fully focus your attention on the assessment itself.
- Once you complete the assessment, your answers will be processed automatically and a 10-12 page report of your results will be sent to us via e-mail. We will forward this report on to you.
- We'll schedule a one-hour coaching session with you to thoroughly explain your results and discuss how you can implement this information in the most effective manner. Since this session is recorded and provided to you in the format of your choosing MP3 download or MP3 or .wav format on CD you can fully concentrate during your coaching time and still be able to completely review your results as often as necessary.
- We are always available for further questions, follow-up coaching or any other needs that arise as you work to integrate and implement the deeper level of self-awareness and knowledge that the TotalView Assessment TM provides.
The TotalView AssessmentTM can be administered to groups or teams as well as individuals.
Contact us to schedule YOUR Assessment or to receive further information.